If you have network, which is connected to the Internet by dial-up, and you don't trust automatics that puts connection on-off. This is what can help you, and your users. Simple design, easy of use, and maintain.
- Server-side module
- config and run it on server/router. Can accept requests from any browser, or my client app.
- client apps
- simple apps that connects to
server-side module, and make
him useful. Actual versions are for Win32(written in VBasic). Gtk2,
command line ( both in ruby ).
It is a client for my Reduktor server-side. It's in C#, developed on a mono with a gtk-sharp. If you want to run it, just grab a set for your system. I'm sorry but I didn't applied any config files, It's server address is hard codded to http://serwer:6662 . -
UPDATE: This Project is working so so. And is no longer in development. Later it will be moved to the Abandoned section.
Designed in a way with backend (czytacz.rb), and frontends ( actualy one, in ruby-gtk2, but in TODO were also curses, and jabber).-
AbandonedThis is the place, where are names, and descriptions of projects, which were disconnected before finished.
- Polish Rebol Centre ( Polskie Centrum Rebola ) - Polish site about everything connected to Rebol,
- forumiasty - Script useful
with browsing Forum on gentoo.pl
- oped - plugin to Xchat, it will bother others if you haven't been oped on channel ( it's working )
This is not everything, but I have no idea, where I've lost other files, so I could not identify more of 'em.